Cardarine GW-501516 10mg caps by Evogene Sarms : Cardarine is a peroxisome proliferator activated receptor agonist. It rapidly induces fat loss by serving as a metabolic modulator and increasing fatty acid oxidation so that it is not stored as fat. It also improves blood lipid levels by reducing the percentage of bad cholesterol whilst increasing the percentage of good cholesterol in the bloodstream. Whilst burning fat, cardarine also drastically improves endurance levels by causing adaptations in skeletal muscle. Cardarine can reduce recovery time between sets and allow for better and longer performance. Benefits:
- Induces fat loss
- Inhibits fat storage
- Metabolic regulation
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Reduces inflammation
- Decreases harmful cholesterol levels
- Decreases triglyceride levels
- Improves endurance levels
Possible side effects:
- High doses can cause carcinogenic effects (study in rats)
- Causes more damage to already compromised liver through destroying degenerated liver cells which risks mutation.
- Cellular brain damage
- High doses can cause hypertension damaging liver and heart
Dosage: 10mg daily.